Guidelines for Submission
- Prospective authors are invited to contribute to the workshop by submitting a full paper in English of no more than 8 pages including illustrations, results and references.
- Papers should be prepared according to the Latex template (see below).
- All papers must be submitted in electronic format as PDF files in our online conference management system before the submission deadline.
- Authors will have the possibility of excluding their papers from the proceedings.
- The review process is single blind.
- For submission of papers, authors have to use the Conference Management System (CMS) for CVWW 2013.
- Register to the CMT system and upload a PDF version of the manuscript.
Important LinksLatex template for submission: (download) Last modified: November 30, 2012 by ConfAdmin